- Download the latest release from the para-cms GitHub project's download page (You can also clone the para-cms GitHub repository - note that versions found in the repository should be considered in-development and unstable).
- Extract Para CMS to the location on your web server that you'd like to deploy it.
- Copy config_default.php to config.php and edit it to contain appropriate details for your new site.
- Set up your desired menu/site structure by creating folders within the content path you specified in config.php (each folder will be a new menu item, and subfolders will appear as submenus).
- Replace images/background.png and images/logo.png with your own images.
- Add text files with a ".txt" suffix into all folders without subfolders (content in folders with subfolders is ignored).
- Add any additional styles to new CSS files in styles/ and add them in your config.php in the format described there.
- Make any desired customisations to index.php.
Last updated: 31 Oct 2012